The mission of the OIP Investment Trust is to provide professional faith consistent investment management of the financial resources of Roman Catholic related organizations including, but not limited to, dioceses, religious orders, and ministries.
The OIP Investment Trust is:
- committed to providing these services to all who qualify with a special commitment for those who are located where access to professional financial management of resources is limited or restricted and who will benefit from the participation in a larger and more diversified investment fund
- guided by faith consistent investing guidelines that are rooted in the Gospel and the Catholic tradition:
- screening out investments that are morally objectionable
- actively engaging corporations in which the OIP has invested
- proactively investing in socially beneficial projects (primarily through targeted impact investing)