- The OIP Investment Trust retains professional investment managers to invest the assets of the Trust. The OIP Investment Trust has been informed that these managers are licensed by the applicable regulatory authority of their respective jurisdictions or are exempt from such registration requirements.
- The OIP Investment Trust is not registered with the SEC or any state as an investment company and neither it nor its officers are registered as investment advisors or broker-dealers under U.S or state securities law.
- Interests in the OIP Investment Trust have not been registered with the SEC or any state securities authority. Neither the SEC nor any state securities commission has approved or disapproved of interests in the OIP Investment Trust.
- The OIP Investment Trust has received advice from counsel that it and its officers need not register with the SEC as an investment company, investment advisers, or broker-dealers under U.S. securities law in reliance upon exemptions from the registration requirements of such laws.
- Participation in the OIP Investment Trust is limited to those organizations, entities, and/or institutions that meet the requirements of the trust agreement. To be eligible to participate in the OIP Investment Trust, a participant must be affiliated with the Roman Catholic Church and be a non-profit charitable organization, and satisfy the other eligibility requirements of the trust agreement.
- The disclosures set forth herein are for informational purposes only and are not a solicitation of interest in participation in the OIP Investment Trust.